All Rights Reserved All prices Euro.
WallStickers.ie is a retail brand of Studio Gamma Partnership ;
Registered in Ireland: No.369708
Registered Office: 1 Bianconi Drive Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland
Ph 00353 868375096
These terms and conditions are effective from 11 February 2009 until further notice.
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items and services provided by Studio Gamma T/A WallStickers.ie , hereafter referred to as WallStickers.ie, we, our and us. The Customer is you, the person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from WallStickers.ie . WallStickers.ie is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising. The site refers to WallStickers.ie website, www.wallstickers.ie, any other address or subsequent websites maintained by Studio Gamma WallStickers.ie branded products refer to custom made wall decorations, manufactured ,tested and sold by Studio Gamma.
2. Pricing and specifications of products: : All prices exclude freight and any other charges that may apply unless other wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and WallStickers.ie reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from WallStickers.ie, or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price. All quoted or listed prices are based on the cost to WallStickers.ie of supplying the Products to the Customer. While WallStickers.ie tries to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If, prior to delivery of the Products, WallStickers.ie discovers an error in the price of the Products ordered, or the price changes as a result of circumstances beyond WallStickers.ie control, WallStickers.ie may change the Product’s price and such changes shall apply to any purchase order placed with WallStickers.ie.
WallStickers.ie is responsible for website transactions.
2.1 Catalogues, price lists and other advertising literature or material as used by the Company are intended only as an indication as to the price and range of the Products offered and no prices, descriptions or other particulars contained therein shall be binding on WallStickers.ie.
2.2 WallStickers.ie will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from curtailment or cessation of supply of Products.
2.3 WallStickers.ie will use its reasonable endeavours to advise the Customer of any such impending variation as soon as it receives any such notice thereof from the manufacturer.
2.4 Unless otherwise agreed, the Products are supplied in accordance with the manufacturer’s standard specifications as these may be improved, substituted or modified.
2.5 WallStickers.ie reserves the right to increase its quoted or listed prices, or to charge accordingly in respect of any orders accepted for Products of non-standard specifications (i.e. WallStickers.ie branded products ) and in no circumstances will the Company consider cancellation of such orders or the return of such orders unless the item is returned for warranty repair or replacement.
Should an order be unavailable, WallStickers.ie will inform you and refund you any monies paid within 30 days.
3. Quotations: All of our quotations unless otherwise stated are valid on date of issue, unless there is an express provision between the parties for a different period to apply. This includes third party products. WallStickers.ie reserves the right to withdraw any quotation. We reserve the right to correct any errors made in the preparation of a quotation and reissue the quotation if necessary, which will be valid for a period of 5 days starting on the day of reissue.
4. Ordering/Cancellation: Orders may be made through the website, by email, in writing, and are considered confirmed by means of Order Confirmation, or by verbal agreement. Amendments to orders and cancellations of orders must be received by email, or another form of written correspondence, but may be accepted by another method, subject to the agreement of WallStickers.ie. Customers cancellation of orders must and can only be made within 1 day of an order receipt of product or by verbal agreement, there is no charge for cancellations for consumers in this case. As all products are special orders (i.e product ordered in to fulfil order), once payment or purchase order has been received for the order, there is a restocking fee of €37 or 10% of item to be cancelled or returned whichever is higher, this only applies to business customers. Details of all orders made will be stored on our database.
5. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. WallStickers.ie reserves the right to investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in WallStickers.ie refusing to process the order concerned, or any future orders. Goods remain the property of WallStickers.ie until payment in full has been made. WallStickers.ie retains the right to request certain methods of payment only. Attempts to proffer payment that are found to be fraudulent or in any way unlawful will be reported to the relevant authorities. As all products are special orders (i.e product ordered in to fulfil order), once payment or purchase order has been received for the order, there is a restocking fee of €37 or 10% of item to be cancelled or returned whichever is higher, this only applies to business customers.
6. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 5 above. The delivery option chosen, gives the time of delivery between our warehouse and the customer. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and WallStickers.ie accepts no responsibility for delivery delays. The delivery times do not include time between the placing of order, ordering stock, picking out, assembling, and manufacturing. Next shipment dates listed on websites are guidelines only and are subject to change without notice. The place of delivery is that which is specified on the web order form. Refusal of delivery without WallStickers.ie prior consent will result in you being liable for all costs, or losses resulting from that refusal, and if applicable, your continuing refusal to accept delivery. Part delivery of an order may be made subject to the agreement of both parties, and the payment by the customer of any extra freight charges incurred in the process. Risk of loss of the goods passes to you upon delivery.
6.1 Due to EU regulations we do not sale ans deliver our products to the fallowing Countries:
7. Warranty: All of WallStickers.ie custom made products come with a 1 year warranty.. The customer must offer WallStickers.ie all information, courtesy and accommodation needed during this time. The warranty does not apply to , damage caused by yourself, another party or any external force, modifications, repair, incorrect installation or indeed any other action by yourself or another party that renders an alteration or a damage of any kind to the product. WallStickers.ie may alter this warranty period and terms, but this will not affect products purchased prior to the change.
8. Returns:. As all products are special orders (i.e product ordered in to fulfil order) We do not accept any returns due mistake of customer during order process. We strongly recommended to order from us free colour samples if customer is not sure the colour displayed on his computer screen match the required colour .
Dead on arrival must be reported to WallStickers.ie in writing within 7 days of receipt. Damaged in transit products must be reported to WallStickers.ie in writing within 48 hours of receipt. After the passing of these 7 days, the customer is deemed to have accepted the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights. There is no charge for returns done within the 7 working days for end-users
9. Termination: The agreement for sale or supply may be terminated by WallStickers.ie if the customer fails to pay on time, breaches the agreement, or suspects the customer has breached export controls, which are governed by EU and US export control laws, as well as Irish legislation. Either party to the agreement may terminate the aforementioned agreement if either party has committed a material or indeed persistent breach of the agreement, or the other becomes insolvent, ceases trading, or is unable to pay arising debts.
10. Force Majeure: In the event of circumstances beyond WallStickers.ie control, we are not liable for delays in performance and completion. WallStickers.ie will exercise a time extension for performance in the following situations: strikes, fire, war, acts of terror, shortages in stock, exchange fluctuations, currency shortages, riots, violent disorder, shortage in transportation, governmental or regulatory action, natural disasters, or shortages or delays in deliveries from suppliers or manufacturers or any other event that causes the same result. Either party can terminate the agreement for sale without compensation after two months or any time thereafter.
11. Disputes: Disputes arising between and the customer shall be sought to be solved amicably and should it fail to be solved in this manner, each of the parties can take the case to the relevant court of law.
12. Alterations: Studio Gamma reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed herein, as a result of changes in legislation, or other extenuating factors occurring.
13. Jurisdiction: Irish legislation and the jurisdiction of the Irish courts apply to this agreement.
14. Agreement: By ordering from WallStickers.ie, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, such a provision is entirely severable, and the rest of the document remains unaffected.
15 Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected through this website.
15.1. Information Collection and Use
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience. We will share the data we collect with our Merchants solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 under which we are registered. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others other than as disclosed in this statement. During the registration or ordering process we collect some or all of the following information:
Your name and address
Your contact telephone numbers (to enable us to contact you in the event of a query)
Your e-mail address
For credit / debit card purchases your card details
Confirmation you are over 18 years of age (this is required to ensure inappropriate goods are not shipped to minors)
We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
We will only contact you with your consent.
We will confirm your personal details on our acknowledgement of order. If you are not registered You may check, amend or remove your personal details by e-mailing email@example.com or writing to us. By ordering through our website you consent to the collection and processing of your personal details by us.